We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist who can ensure our systems are kept up to date with patching, vulnerability management, and bring suggestions for improvements to the table.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage our day to day IT security operations and can help develop and execute on both short term and long term security plans.
We offer a competitive salary, flex time, benefits, great co-workers, and interesting projects to work on.
- • Help monitor and support laptop and server patching.
- • Work with teams to improve security measures, identify potential vulnerabilities, resolve incidents.
- • Work with other internal teams to extend current monitoring.
- • Monitor systems and network for abnormalities, and escalate as needed..
- • Help with onboarding new employees (creating user accounts, permissions, etc.)
Required Skills / Experience
- • Ability to get things done with minimal oversight.
- • Detail oriented.
- • Strong technical background including networking.
- • Windows and/or Linux experience.
- • Experience with IDS, EDR/XDR systems and tools.
- • Git / source control systems.
- • JIRA
- • DevSecOps background.
- • OWASP
- • Have previously worked at a SaaS and/or software development company.
- • Ability to help to improve IT/IS security standards and policies.
- • Experience with compliance frameworks such as SOC 1/2.
- • Understanding of Cybersecurity standards (ISO, CIS, NIST).
- • Powershell, Python or any other scripting/software development language.
- • Azure
- • Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP, CEH, or CASP.
- • Single Sign-On implementation experience.
Since this is a remote position, you should be trustworthy and a self starter (and will be able to pass a background check). This is a position where you will be allowed to make a real difference – if that’s what you enjoy doing, this might be the position for you. Not sure if you’re interested or want more details? Contact us and we’ll set-up a call. No recruiters / agencies, or contract to hire. Must be eligible to work in the US – cannot sponsor. Ideal candidate will be in the continental US.