Field Services Representative – or Account Specialist I. will make each and every customer feel that they are the valued partner. We view our Authorized Agent partners as the most crucial aspect of our success and in the role of Field Services Representative, you are the most critical aspect of that relationship. You will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of Authorized Agents and kiosk machines and have direct responsibility for the assigned territory’s operations including sales activity, servicing of problems, and issues that arise for the accounts of that territory.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- -Visiting all payment locations in their territory on a regular basis.
- -Be available for service-related calls/emails coming from the Authorized Agents, retail stores, and Market Managers. Respond to those calls in a timely fashion.
- -Proactively sell new products to Authorized Agents with an aim towards increasing revenues for the Authorized Agent.
- -Must have a ‘hunter’ attitude to close deals while maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- -Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- -Must be able to work in cross-functional teams.
- -Candidate needs to be able to travel by plane or car in a quarterly basis to remote areas of territory
- -Must have negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- -Assist Finance Team with agents in collection efforts
- -Display time management and adaptability to market and schedule changes.
- -Must have a high level of technical aptitude with PCs, computer hardware, and standard peripheral devices in order to trouble shoot the issues that arise for the retail stores.
- -Review monthly activities with their Authorized Agents and identify opportunities to increase business and revenues. Prospect for new business opportunities.
- -Develop and maintain relationships with the owners, managers, and staff.
- -Be available, creative, enthusiastic, and helpful.
- -Document appropriate information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- -Assist Customer Care with Self-Service Machine (SSM) issues and servicing.
- -Responsible for regular weekly and monthly reports that track both active and inactive Authorized Agent locations, payment volumes, payment volume fluctuations, store visit activities, and merchandizing.
- -Must fully demonstrate the ability to make each and every customer feel that they are the valued.
Education, certification, experience, and other requirements:
- -Minimum of 2 years’ job-related experience in outside sales, displaying adequate territory management with a proven positive record of success.
- -Preferred background will include specific experience with a wireless carrier or other monthly billed service provider that sells through retail distribution (such as DirecTV, DISH Network, pre-paid long distance services, etc.).
- -Demonstrate success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills while maintaining high business acumen.
- -This is a dynamic department and responsibilities will change as needed. This applicant should be a self-starter, be able to work under pressure, and thrive in a challenging, dynamic team focused environment.
- -Prior experience with another payment processing organization or merchant services organization preferred.
- -Must be able to work independently, juggle multiple tasks, and exhibit sound judgement.
- -Must have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- -Flexibility to learn new products and assist during product launches.
- -Regular and predictable attendance is essential for this position.
- -Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- -Candidate should be based in or around the New York area.
- -Have a valid driver’s license and Reliable Automobile.